2. Collecting information on High Resolves and Videos for Change visitorsHigh Resolves collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. High Resolves utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with High Resolves partners to provide them with an overview of how High Resolves visitors use our sites. This is done for the purposes of providing you with more efficient sites.
Videos for Change Competitions
High Resolves will also capture personal information for the purposes of running the Videos for Change competition. When you sign up for this competition, you consent to High Resolves and our partners TEN, 7PM and Platypus (collectively, the Promoters) to collect and store your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, High Resolves will only publish the winner’s first name, school or other youth organisation and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to High Resolves. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the Competition.
Protection of Minors
For the protection of minors, High Resolves does not hold any records of residential addresses for minors but does hold basic email and phone contact data for those that have signed up for specific initiatives.
Third Party Services
High Resolves’ web servers will gather your IP address to optimise user experience and also to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
3. Credit Card DetailsCredit Card details may be requested for the processing of donations by a third party service provider only and will no information credit card information will be accessed or held directly by High Resolves.
4. Email communications from High ResolvesHigh Resolves may provide occasional updates on our programs and activities via email to our subscribers. These email communications are sent to subscribed users only and provide the option of opting out. General marketing information may still be sent to unsubscribed users who will be given the option to opt out.
Videos for Change Competitions
High Resolves will also capture personal information for the purposes of running the Videos for Change competition. When you sign up for this competition, you consent to High Resolves and our partners TEN, 7PM and Platypus (collectively, the Promoters) to collect and store your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery.
5. Storage & security of personal informationHigh Resolves takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure cloud-based services.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by High Resolves. However, High Resolves will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects your information, then we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
6. LinksHigh Resolves provides links to third party sites such as High Resolves sponsors and relevant educational resources. The use of your information by these third-party sites is not within the control of High Resolves and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of other sites.
7. FeedbackHigh Resolves welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of our site. High Resolves stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with High Resolves partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
8. Accessing and correcting your personal informationYou can request to access the personal information we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think any personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you can also request that we correct that information (and we will take reasonable steps to do so).
We will act on your request within a reasonable time. In most cases, we will be able to provide access to the information and correct the incorrect information. If we are unable to do so, we will notify you of the reasons why.
9. Data retention Information we collect may be retained for as long as needed for legitimate business purposes, or for a period of time specifically required or allowed by applicable regulation or laws. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide services to you, you can withdraw your consent by contacting email@example.com.
10. ComplaintsYou can complain to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding how we have handled your personal information. Please include your name, an outline of your complaint and an email or postal address so that we can write back to you. We will treat your complaint confidentially and respond within a reasonable time.
11. Privacy & Site ChangesFrom time to time, High Resolves may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.